Wednesday 29 December 2010

Paper Shipwright December 2010 Update

Email difficulties

First let me apologise if you have been trying to send me an email from the "contact" page on either my website or my shop page. There was a technical issue that meant emails were not getting through to me and this has now been resolved - so if you have tried to send me an email in the last few weeks, please send it again in case I missed it.

New models

No new models to announce - but there should be more more news in a couple of weeks.

Shows

I will be visiting and exhibiting at the Modelkraft 2010 show run by Milton Keynes Scale Model Club on Sunday 6th February. I would be pleased to see any of you there. Note the stand will be listed under the "UK Card Modellers Club".

And let me thank you all for your interest in my models and any orders you placed over the last year - and wish you a Happy New Year for 2011.

David Hathaway
Paper Shipwright

No comments:

Post a Comment